Cajun 'Ti Beau and the Cocodries Book Trailer


 
My son-in-law Garrett started working on my book trailer but he's in his last semester of college (graduates computer science in December) and so my daughter-in-law Tavyn took over in finding music and panning the pictures and creating something overall fun and awesome for a mother-in-law who writes and has no techie abilities whatsoever. 
 
I'm grateful to them both and pretty sure it worked out well because I doubt my son-in-law would have ever thought to add sparkles and glitter at the end of this. ;-)
 
*~*~*~ Coming September 30th ~*~*~*

Comments

  1. Love it Cay! Great work Tavyn and Garrett

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to have family members to rely on...I need neck massage...know any family member that would be willing to do that? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Thoughtful Comments Matter