Oh, Wait...!

My kitchen this morning smells just like grandma's kitchen.

{Excuse any signs of dinginess...everything here is in use :-) }
 
The way I remember hers' smelling when we walked through the door.

 
Preparations for Father's Day lunch with children and friends.

{Ground Meat for the baked beans and rice dressing}
 
Biscuits on my Pampered Chef stone cookie sheet because husband asked for biscuits for Father's Day breakfast.



 
And the coffeepot was always on, always brewing the love.

 
Yes, definitely smells like Grandma's kitchen...
 
OH, Wait...!!!
 
I am a grandma! ;-)

 
And I work with aunties in the kitchen. {Above, Annie's salad creation for Father's Day}

Comments

  1. Looks delicious, Cay! My Cajun son-in-law would love all of that food. He loves to cook, too. We're having a cook-out here today for Father's Day, also.

    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I so appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming over! :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Thoughtful Comments Matter