He Always Was

"Woe to the shepherds who mislead and scatter the flock of my pasture, says the Lord."


"I myself will gather the remnant of my flock from all the lands to which I have driven them and bring them back to their meadow; there they shall increase and multiply. I will appoint shepherds for them who will shepherd them so that they need no longer fear and tremble; and none shall be missing, says the Lord." ~ Book of the Prophet Jeremiah (23:1-6)

* * * * *

Finding peace today in yesterday's Old Testament Reading.
We have nothing to fear.
God is in control.

Many so-said teachers, false prophets, unscrupulous priests, unfaithful fathers have falsely led people away from the Church begun by Christ. But it is not the end and those sheep are not lost.

We pray.
We guide gently, prayerfully, charitably.
We trust that God is in control.
We do the next thing, knowing that we are never in control but He is.
He always was.

Comments

Post a Comment

Your Thoughtful Comments Matter