Pretend It's Your Storage Room

There is a pantry to the left and laundry room to the right.
Storage room is in the middle.
It used to be a bathroom, once upon a time.
It has since gorged on our excess.
Last week its gluttonous belly ejected its contents onto my sitting room floor.
My vision was to turn it into a spare bathroom decorated with Victorian wallpaper and fixtures.
Plumbing problems have canceled any promise of  a Victorian spare bathroom.

What would you do?

Enlarge your pantry?
Enlarge your laundry?
Make it into one big utility room---which doesn't sound as attractive as the other options but this is all about function, purpose, and usage.

I need your help. Ears and comments are open.

Comments

  1. Not exciting, but I would make it one large utility room. But this might be the mom of ten in a 920 square foot house talking. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a laundry room or a walk-in pantry. I would also vote for the large utility room with plenty of storage for dry goods and other stuff. Have fun with the project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Thoughtful Comments Matter