A Chance to Recreate my Insanity Online

Also a chance to tame it a bit. Seems that if I get it on paper it seems to control the monster and hold him within his boundaries and zones. I hold the pen. I am in control!

SUNDAY
Church
Menu---chicken and potatoes with bacon and sauce
Prepare for elementary and jr. high history classes

MONDAY
Co-op classes
Soccer @ 6 PM
Menu---chili dogs

TUESDAY
Kids started with school work
Office
Check over school work
4:30 Ballet (Annie) and Drums (Chelsea)
6 Hip Hop (Annie)
Menu---Tamale Pie

WEDNESDAY
Kids---school work
CCD work day
1 PM Come, Lord Jesus Bible Study
CCD classes
Menu---Steak in crockpot

THURSDAY
Kids---schoolwork
DRE Meeting 9:30 AM
Check over school work
Yearbook Party (fun with friends) 3:30-5:30 PM
Menu---Beef Stroganoff


FRIDAY
Schoolwork with the kids
Movies @ 1:30 (Maybe)
Soccer @ 6 PM
Menu---???




SATURDAY
Godbaby's 1st birthday party
Menu---Birthday Cake!

SUNDAY
Day of Rest
Menu---???

Inbetween I do laundry, quick clean-ups, feed and water chickens, supervise dishes, chauffeur, shop, and try to keep everyone happy, happy, happy.  I also pray, pray, pray and before bed I always have my spiritual reading time. Can't live without it!

It's a blessed life, but somebody has to live it. :-)

Blessings on your week and the work within it.

Comments