2011 About.com Catholicism Readers' Choice Awards

I was so tickled when the publishers of two medias which I write for, announced that their book and their periodical had been nominated in the top five Readers' Choice Awards finalists for:

Best Catholic Book Category:
Stories for the Homeschool Heart by Patti Maguire Armstrong and Theresa A. Thomas

Mater et Magistra
Not to influence anyone's choices and decisions but I know that these publishers are devoted to their Catholic readership, are diligent taskmasters in spreading the Word of God, and have a true love for Christ. They deserve the recognition and I'm just really proud to be a small part of their ministry.

These and all the nominees do so much good work in hopes that Catholics families may benefit. Please take a few minutes to show your support. I promise...it only takes a few minutes.

God Bless! And Happy Catholic Reading!



Comments