Publication for Boys in My Mailbox

Everything Alice does is lovely and artsy and noble.
And she has done it again...
Alice gives us the update here.
If you enjoyed her Sewing with Saint Anne and Tea and Cake with the Saints for your girls, you are going to love her new book for boys: Tin Cups and Tinder

I'll be back soon with a more thorough review. In the meantime, I have some little girls who are eager to make some of the items in this book. And it will come in quite handy when daughter #2 goes hiking and camping with her dad. :-)

Comments

  1. You're so right about Alice Cantrell's books. I want this one too. I have no idea with whom I would do any of its projecta, having only a 19-year-old boy and a 17-year-old girl. I think I'll get it for my future grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son and I just received our review copy today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Thoughtful Comments Matter