The Wisdom & Sharing of Grief

I always said my friend Colleen was wise. She always builds people up. I knew that in the days before she had a blog. We used to talk quite regularly.

And that's why I wanted to make sure you heard for yourself, the wisdom and the faith of Colleen. You can in this heartfelt talk with Danielle Bean.  Colleen is...in one word...inspiring.

She went through Katrina a month before we went through Rita. She moved to Kaplan and invited me to visit. Good times!

I remember when Baby Bryce died...you were all so generous in sending Colleen and her family a basket of dinners and Tastefully Simple items (as well as a book and other items). In Houston I got to hug Colleen and press the proceeds in the palm of her hand. I know she appreciated each and everything you all did for her. Ruth made a beautiful gift of a chain of roses and we asked you for prayers.  And you all prayed. Many rosaries were cried over and Colleen felt your friendship and support.

Today (Sept. 1st) is the first anniversary of Little Bryce's birthday into Heaven. Would you please pray another rosary today for Colleen and her family?

Annie and Bryce

Comments

  1. She's been on my mind and in my heart for a very long time, especially today. Beautiful words, Cay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Thoughtful Comments Matter