Netflix Again...

It's one thing to find your child peeling a carrot in front of the television...

It's another thing to look back on a week's worth of twits and realize that Netflix is indeed addictive...for me as well as them.

Week's Worth of Twits

It all began with:

(1) The two movie rental houses in town going out of business.
(2) Red box not having the movie we wanted to rent.
(3) And this...

* Best gift I can give my husband...an unplanned weekend...Really! Truly! It's a miracle! We have no plans!

Thus began this...

* (June 9) Watching "Charlie & Chocolate Factory" (original) w/ children. We are so in trouble w/ Netflix. (see! I knew it from day one)
* (June 12) Thanks to Netflix hubby and I watched "Little Shop of Horrors" last night. Remember that one?
* (June 13) Getting the kids off Netflix today. Going to beach and maybe SPAR. Soccer camp in morning.
* (June 14) Soccer Camp...Swim @ SPAR...Work...Walk @ Track...Adoration...Netflix :-)
* (June 14) Netflix certainly tames the savage beast. Day goes more smoothly knowing what awaits me at the end of the day. ;-)

* (June 14) Anyone who knows me knows that I don't watch TV...Netflix is catching me up to the 21st century...Watched 1st episode of LOST for 1st time.

Today I came home and found two of my older children watching "I Am Sam." I sat down and watched it too. I've become a movie hound. What can I say? :-/

Comments