Scrapbooking Daybook

There won't be any time to journal Sunday or Monday and I really do miss my daybooking record so...
This is my own Cajun Cottage version of the Simple Woman's Daybook
Outside my Window
"There is no season when such pleasant and sunny spots may be lighted on, and produce so pleasant an effect on the feelings, as now in October." - Nathaniel Hawthorne
I am thinking of
How if it weren't for the fall we would not have the spring I am thankful for
Awesome autumn days and two dates in a row with my husband
From the schoolroom
School is coming along swimmingly
From the kitchen
I'm being inspired by Lynne Hinton 's book and waiting for Adrain to bring home the Mexican shredded cheese for tonight's Mex dish.
I am wearing
red slacks and a white t-shirt with garden scene
I am creating
Two of my girls, niece-godchild, a friend, many creative young minds, & lots of scrapbooking stuff are creating remembrance books all over the living room floor
I am going
Taking my son and god-daughter to Day of Recollection for confirmation candidates tomorrow
I am reading
Anything and everything by Lynne Hinton: her Charlotte Review column
and Friendship Cake as well as mid-autumn reading with the children.
I am hoping
That someone's plans become everything she dreams they will be.
I am hearing
lots of girl talk and giggling I am praying
That someone's dreams become everything she hopes they will.
Observing the Liturgical Calendar
Our Lady of the Rosary---October 7th---is our main focus this week
Around the house
It's slowly becoming Tornado Alley through my living room but there's creativity and fun going on in that tornado.
One of my favorite things
Autumn
A few plans for the rest of the week
Monday---co-op
Tuesday---4-H Meeting
Wednesday---Ballet & Mass @ CCD
Thursday---Soccer
Here is picture thought I am sharing
Scrapbooking Saturday

Comments