In Memory of Bryce Mitchell



Bryce Philip Mitchell (May26, 2009-Sept. 1, 2009) shown here with my Annie.

It was heart-breaking news I received this afternoon. The phone call left me numb but I was grateful I did not have to read about it online. Still, I feel the need to beg prayers. My good friend Colleen and her husband Greg lost their little boy to SIDS today. Please pray for their family and, if you would like to help defray the cost of the funeral, a memorial fund has been set up: Bryce Mitchell Fund

* * * * *

God stands winding His lonely horn,

And time and the world are ever in flight;

And love is less kind that the gray twilight,

And hope is less dear than the dew of the morn.

~ William Butler Yeats

Comments

  1. I was so distressed to read this online yesterday. I called Grama Mabel and she is heartsick with grief. Out thoughts and prayers go out to Colleen, Greg, and the boys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Thoughtful Comments Matter