Autumn Equinox Daybook Entry

This is my own Cajun Cottage version of the Simple Woman's Daybook
Outside my Window

The window of my calendar says First Day of Autumn this week...the window of my house says Blue Skies and Summer Heat
I am thinking
Life is busy.
I am thankful for
A busy life.

From the schoolroom
School is going good...real good. Yay!
From the kitchen
Stuffed French Loaf
I am wearing
Blue jeans, brown sandals w/ white floral on top, white Sulphur Tor T-shirt, Indian turquoise/silver heart earrings
I am creating
Nothing really...but I am sharing some photography that Chelsea shot this past weekend at a Photography Workshop :-)
I am going
I am mercifully at home. In my living room. In my husband's recliner. I'm home.
I am reading
For an end to the recession and jobs for those families who need them.
I am hearing
The clacking of computer keys and Cartoon Network. We're chillin'.
I am praying
Anima Christi (St. Ignatius of Loyola ~ using the CD by Donna Cori Gibson)
Soul of Christ, sanctify me
Body of Christ, save me
Water from the side of Christ, wash me
Passion of Christ, strengthen me
Good Jesus, hear me
Within the wounds, shelter me
from turning away, keep me
From the evil one, protect me
At the hour of my death, call me
Into your presence lead me
to praise you with all your saints
Forever and ever.
Amen
Click here to hear part of this beautiful prayer in song: Anima Christi
Prayer for Generosity (St. Ignatius of Loyola)
Lord, teach me to be generous.
Teach me to serve you as you deserve;
to give and not to count the cost,
to fight and not to heed the wounds,
to toil and not to seek for rest,
to labor and not to ask for reward,
save that of knowing that I do your will.
Observing the Liturgical Calendar
Getting papers and lessons ready for CCD class. Our focus is on Padre Pio (Feast day ~ September 23rd)
Around the house
(See if you can find the insect in the above photo)
One of my favorite things
Pictures my children make and take
A few plans for the rest of the week
Co-op on Monday
Soccer on Tuesday
CCD on Wednesday
Keeper's Club on Thursday
??? on Friday
Cousin's Surprise Bday Party & PGK Banquet on Saturday
Here is picture thought I am sharing
The photo that Chelsea had framed in the Photography Workshop Exhibit

Comments

  1. Cay,
    Your PM box is full. Could you send me an email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I olove your profile pic, cay..and the Thanksgiving menu sounds oh so very tempting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Thoughtful Comments Matter