Simple Spaces Daybook

This is my own Cajun Cottage version of the Simple Woman's Daybook
Outside my Window...
Hot. Hot. Hot.
I am thinking ...
about what Peggy wrote: "I am feeling... a bit looney after looking over too many links of late...must delete about half of those blogs, especially the ones that leave me feeling hyper by soo many links in their entries, not-up-to-date with so many crafts, sewing and whatnots they are doing or less than what I am because of all the "showiness"...so, a new mantra or perhaps revised one for my blog takes place...ah, slow, simple, quiet, restful are watch words I want to show here at the simple woman blog."

and Kim shared: "I agree. Slow, simple, quiet, restful is what I am after. Good watchwords for the new schoolyear as well. And we are moving slowly this week. So slowly I am not even properly formatting this entry. : / "

I agree...totally!
These daybook entries are wonderful journaling and precious time spent in mindful purpose. They should be slow, simple, quiet, restful reflections done with a slow, simple, quiet, restful spirit.
I am thankful for...
For this old house.
From the schoolroom...
First Day of School (rather peaceful)

Here is our schooling corner. We spent today in the living room on the sofa and a bedspread on the floor. The schooling corner stayed neat and uncluttered. :-)
From the kitchen...
Seasoned, buttered, herbed chicken in the oven.
Here is my new little kitchen "nook".
I am wearing...
Blue-jean shorts, blue flip-flops, blue T-shirt from a place I've never been: Cape Hatteras
I am creating...
Spaces in my house.

(Meme's old buffet.)
I am going...
To SPAR then to adoration.
I am reading...
Through my old blog trying to move and save old posts before deleting (still doing this...slowly)
I am hoping...
I can keep these spaces cleaned and decluttered.
I am hearing...
the news and the crackle of a wrapper
I am praying...
for the Snow and Barrett families on their sorrowful passions
Observing the Liturgical Calendar...
Our new lazy-susan w/ Magnificat prayer booklet and prayer journal. It has a story to tell and one day I'll get to tell it. :-)
Around the house...
Spaces.
One of my favorite things...
Cleaned and decluttered spaces.
A few plans for the rest of the week...
That summer water party I promised Annie in spring and wrote about doing last week.
Must find some pointe' slippers for Chelsea this week. Must!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Comments