New Cajun Cottage Daybook


This is my own Cajun Cottage version of the Simple Woman's Daybook
(Begun at 3:35 PM. Finished at 11:14 PM.)

Outside my Window
Our yard received a thorough shower this afternoon. My dogwood tree is happily waving at me.

I am thinking

About many, many things.

I am thankful for

The gift of life

From the schoolroom

What school?

Getting down to reality though, our co-op group does have registration for the 2009-10 school year this Wednesday.

From the kitchen

Second-breakfast supper meals.
Tonight it was fried ham & omelets

I am wearing

Black slacks, royal blue blouse w/ lime green in-shirt

I am creating

Class objective sheet to handout @ co-op registration this Wednesday

I am going

Son's soccer game. (earlier)
Bed. (now)


I am reading

Through my old blog trying to move and save old posts before deleting.

I am hoping

Judy and her girls rest tonight and find peace for the long days ahead.

I am hearing

The news on TV. (earlier) The air-conditioning. (now)

I am praying

  • for the Candler/LeBlanc families
  • Sonya M.---cancer
  • Christine B.---cancer
  • Tina & Larry---loss of their unborn baby

Observing the Liturgical Calendar

Praying the Novena St. Anne, my patron saint


Around the house

Lots of comings and goings.

All my little chicks are in their nests. That makes it a good day!

One of my favorite things

This daybook!
A few plans for the rest of the week
Tuesday: Athletics Club meeting
Wednesday: Co-op registration/Soccer game

Here is picture thought I am sharing

Comments

Post a Comment

Your Thoughtful Comments Matter